Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.
- He’s the king of the castle.
- Just ignore me.
- After you, Dear.
- Whatever makes you happy.
- Is there anything else I can do?
- Have a good day.
- Behind every good man…
- Don’t worry, Darling, I can manage.
- Of course, Darling. Do what you need to do.
- I’m sorry, you must have had a hard day.
- It’s not about you, it’s me.
- Never mind you, what about me?
- Baby in a snow-globe with bank notes floating instead of snow
- Inflatable toy ball with a toy inside it, melted onto that toy is a mother’s degree photo and on top of that the suffocating plastic cover of The Red Book
- Inglorious vices – a series of tall thin 6foot high, precarious pedestals, perched on them a bottle of wine, a bottle of gin, a packet of cigarettes, some soft rinded cheese, some blue cheese, coffee